Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 2-12

Hello girls, I hope your week is being kind to you. Mine is being hot, but today is much nicer already.

First let me apologise for the whole lack of linky thing... can you believe I got sidetracked for a week? No, me either, but it happened... doing it today!

This week's sketch needs two 4x4 photos, nice and easy and fun to do. Hope you like it. Link back here with your photo, I would love to see what you are doing.


and this is the fun photos I had for it - she's a wild child, LOL. 



**I have now added the new inlinkz tool, so you can add your pages when they're done! Exciting stuff (for a non techy like me, LOL). The tools are on the right hand column, and I would just love you to share your pages there.


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

3 comments:

Jewels said...

Oooh I love this Heather. Nice blue. And that action photo of Lynsey is terrific!

Kerri said...

Your blog looks great Heather!!
loving the sketches!! x

Ange said...

Just adore your sketches Heather. And loving your flowers too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...