Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Ideas

Hello my lovely scrappy friends. I hope you had a happy Christmas with the people you love, or at least, with the knowledge that they love you back, even if you couldn't be together. I hope this new year is kind to you, and that you get to enjoy lots of wonderful moments in it.

I have a plan for this year, that involves your creativity and mine. I hope you like it.

So here's how it will work. There will be a new Scrappy Sketches sketch posted here every Wednesday. You have a week to do the page and link it right here on Scrappy Sketches, or post it on the Home and Scrapped forum or the new Home and Scrapped Facebook page. Just remember to say what it is.

Then we will employ random generation to find one lucky person to win a prize pack of some of my handmade flowers. Photo coming of that, sorry it's not done already... I knew there was something I was meant to do tonight, but the movie was rather good. ;-) So yes, we are moving away from random posts and becoming more organised. That has to be better for us all, lol! Heaps more pages done, and who knows, maybe some pretty new flowers to play with.

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

YAY. I can't wait! I have another xmas page to finish and some pics of the house I took the other day. And also some cutie-pie poochie pics. Ready to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...