Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 17-12

What was that I said last time? Just ignore me, I obviously don't know what I'm talking about. I missed a whole week! OK, last week's challenge today, and this week's challenge tomorrow :-) Then we will be all caught up, and we won't say anything about procrastination, lack of purpose, falling behind or any other naughty behaviour... OK?


And here is my sample. 

Photos of me and my honey. You might notice that I've made my page to go with Sketch 13-12. I like that a lot of these sketches can go together to form double pages and tell a longer story. 

You might also notice that I've used three 4x4 photos. This sketch will work with four 3x4 photos too, or a combination of one 4x6 and two 3x4. Use what you have and ruffle through some scrap pps and make it yours. Hope you like it. 

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...