Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 21-12

Can you believe that I forgot it was Wednesday yesterday, lol? I spent the day swanning about the place, sorting and cleaning and fiddling about with various projects, and didn't give the actual day a thought! Just typical, when I was ahead of time with my layout too, and could have had it up at breakfast time! Funny :-) I only realised last night when my husband mentioned putting the bins out... Oh my gosh, I lost a day! Anyway, here is this week's sketch, and my sample. It's another good one for using up some off-cuts and scraps. Hope you like it.



Anyway, luckily, Jewels didn't forget what day it was and she kindly created a beautiful page using the sketch too, so you can see how easily it converts to another configuration of photos. 



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...