Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 23-12

Hi girls, I hope all is well where you are and that you have some time in your week for a bit of scrapping. I am off to a Scrapbooking Retreat today with the Home and Scrapped girls. So excited. I've done all the arranging, cooking and everything so I am hoping it goes well (the buck stops here, lol). Some ladies are arriving today and some tomorrow, and I am about to head out the door to get the keys to our little holiday house for 5 days of blissful scrapping and yakking. We're also going to the Scrapbook and Papercraft Expo here in Brisbane on Saturday for some learning and shopping pleasures.

I was organised early this week and have your sketch ready to play with as soon as you want.


And my example page. This is an exquisitely embroidered quilt that my mother made last year. Hoping my name is on the back but I have two sisters, so I might have to compete, lol.  ;-) Don't you love those butterflies on my page? I do. They are from a Graphics 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Paper Butterfly Specifics paper, which I really should have bought more of... I bought it especially for the butterflies, which I fussy cut from it and I could use them over and over. I will look for more, for sure.


Hope you like the sketch and page, and it helps you tell another part of your story. 

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Thanks for the fun sketch Heather! will be doing this one and love your example layout!
Don't have too much fun without me!!
Have a great time!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...