Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 24-12

Hope you like this week's sketch as much as I do. I am still working on my page but it will be up soon. Just thought you might be popping in to find the sketch, so it's up first. It is a reasonably simple sketch, with most of the detail in the embellishments. If you don't want to use flowers, there are plenty of other things that would suit the space instead. Try cogs, stars, a leafy flourish, a tree, a little animal... I'm sure you have something lurking in your stash. Share your page by link and go in the draw to win a little flower pack handmade by me - picture coming soon. I know... disorganised (sorry). My excuse is that I've just come home from a 5 day scrapbooking retreat that I organised and enjoyed to the hilt. Everything else went out the window a bit.



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...