Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July Winner

Well, only one page done with the July sketches, so Kerri wins, hands down, lol! Kerri I will be sending you this lovely flower package, thanks for sharing your lovely page with me. I'm glad you liked my sketch enough to have a go. Enjoy your flowers when they arrive :-)

Here they are again:



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

3 comments:

tallulah1 said...

I was just about to post mine!
Congrats - it was an awesome sketch.

Angie said...

Well done Kerri, and what a beautiful prize you have to play with!

Kerri said...

Thanks Heather!
they are awesome!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...