Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Mid Week Sketch 30-12

We're up to week 30 already? This year is zipping past. I'm not even going to think about it. Safer that way, lol.

Anyway, to keep the tempus fugit blues away, here is a cute sketch that utilises those skinny strips you find on the bottom of some brands of paper - you know, the cut off strip. I can't throw them out when they are so pretty. I've mixed some with other thin strips in my layout, but you can also use ribbons if you want. It's a good layout for that too.



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...