Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 04-13

Can you believe we are up to week four already this year? Well, four Wednesdays anyway. Don't anyone blink! I have only managed two scrappy things this year, and it wasn't pages, but a bunting flag decoration for my scrap room and an off the page project using a Kaiser recipe book that I was given for Christmas by a scrappy friend. I decorated it up to keep my sketches in - still recipes really, just different ones :-)

Speaking of sketches, this week's one is a cheery one, full of fun and movement. Hope you like it.


And the kids 6 inch version is just as much fun:


I am loving seeing everyone's January work so far, thanks for having a go girls, I love seeing what you do with my sketches, it never fails to thrill me :-) Thanks also for the comments, it means a lot to me when people take the time to leave me some feedback, it's much appreciated. 

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...