Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 12-13

I wonder how many pages you've managed this year? Is it a good scrappy year for you, or one you'd rather had more time? Time is such a big factor in our pursuit of pleasure and creativity - there is never enough of it. I wish I could have a maid or something... hmm, maybe a maid, a cook, a gardener, an odd jobs person, a secretary and a nanny. That might make a dent in the backlog of things I "should" be doing. Then I could just play... and live in a little cottage with roses around the door, uh huh.. yep, dreaming, lol. It's fun to dream though. ;-)

Oh well, let's dream about getting this layout done today. All you really need is a couple of photos, three circles and some pretties - that should be easy enough for me and you to do, don't you think? I have still to do any of the sketches from this year - eeek! Must do something about that...


And of course the smaller version for our young scrappers. 


love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous sketch Heather!! love it!

Pekarokiki said...

Lovely sketch, thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...