Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Friday, May 3, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 18-13

Oh gosh, it's Friday night! How did that happen? Ooopsie, sorry people, I've lost some time somewhere this week. If anyone sees it, please send it home again, lol. The funny/annoying thing is that I had the sketches done in advance. Anyway, here they are, the big one and the little one.There is plenty of space above the setting on this design for you to use either a patterned paper or get busy with some painting or inking techniques and show off your skills. Have fun :-)



love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I am your newest follower and I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for all of the inspiration. Your blog is GREAT and your sketches are so wonderfully designed. I especially appreciate the sketches for younger scrappers as I have a bitty scrapper in the house!!

Heather said...

Thanks Heather, that's a lovely vote of confidence and much appreciated :-) I hope your little scrapper has some fun with the sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...