Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 22-13

Week 22 already... this year is just zooming by, it won't be long and we will be half way there! Time to seriously consider all those things we were going to do this year and wonder if they will actually be achieved, lol. I think I need to start over... or work really hard in the remaining weeks... (What's that you say, procrastination isn't really my friend, she's just using me? Oh no... but she's so... friendly!)

So anyway, I have a great little sketch for you this week, one that could be quite masculine or quite feminine, young or older, depending on your papers and chosen embellishments. You could jazzy up the background paper with texture paste or stamping, misting or paint, or use a paper that already has a lot going on. Or maybe go plain and just let your photo do the talking. I think it would work for vintage and for bright and modern equally well. I hope you like it.




Next week I have a double page ready to go, so you can use up some of those multi-shots you have. :-)

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...