Hello and welcome to Scrappy Sketches. There will be a new sketch every week to inspire your creativity for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I hope to encourage you to use your scrap stash in fabulously beautiful ways. Enjoy.


Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Mid Week Sketch 37-13

I've had this ready to post all day but I have been waylaid about 50 times on the way to do it. I suppose I should be grateful my life isn't boring, lol!

This one came to me while I was folding washing the other day. You never know when inspiration will strike or what will cause the spark - gotta love that about life.


And for the young set, a smaller version.


Either of these would look good turned to the side as well, with the tags below the photos. Two looks for the price of one!

love Heather x ..always be a little kinder than necessary..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...